Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cousin Elle Is MY Belle...

Okay--so I know everyone says this--but I have this amazingly perfect woman in my life. Sure, she hovers at around 2 feet tall, but she has the same interests as me and has this amazing mom that is, coincidentally, one of my mom's best friends on this earth. I am here today to give a shout-out to my cousin and favorite gal, Elle. Luckily she is not punching me in the face these days, but she still is adorable!!! Check us out...
Just revelling in our cuteness.
Elle is here revelling in my particular cuteness. Plus, my mom loves this picture, because the angle makes it look like I am actually taller than my 5 weeks junior cousin. This photo is to actual likeness of size, even though my legs are pulled up a bit. But, you understand the idea... Elle giving a shout out.
Feeling a little overwhelmed by the photogs at this point...
My other awesome cousin, Cameron. I hear tell that I need to model all my big brother behavior after him---MIGHTY big shoes to fill...
Nothing like leaning on each other's shoulders.
And Elle and I start our amazing lives as bestest cousins together, hand-in-hand.

2 comments:

  1. I am crazy ga ga over these adorable pictures and my handsome nephew and my PG (pretty girl)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are so cute! elle has som uch hair and max looks like a total chunker!

    ReplyDelete