On Saturday midday--Mom and I went to Aunt Tina's cousin Yen's house to meet her and the new baby Sienna. While I did briefly get to meet the GORGEOUS baby girl, she went down for a nap before we could get a good photo together.

Tina's other cousin Uyen and Tina helped me take full advantage of Sienna's naptime by playing with her "favorite" toy--and by "favorite" I mean ONLY--we need to start a petition to get that girl some more toys!! (Ed. note--just kidding, Yen!!)

After playing with the sunflower for a sufficient amount of time, I decided to show off my amazing feet tricks...

Seriously, Mom is so "proud" of this development, who can help but to show it off?? (Ed. note: GROSS!)

I have decided I am officially too big for baby swings (ah, what a difference a few months make as I used to sleep in one ALL NIGHT LONG!).

All three cousins Uyen, Tina, me, and Yen

I had a GREAT time--thanks for hosting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment