Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cups and Crackers, oh my!!

So, over my two trips to Dallas in the last few weeks, I have had a number of firsts--sippy cups and crackers!! It is fun and all, but I much prefer people just feeding me from a spoon...
Not quite sure about this handle thing... Okay..Done. I have had enough! Then it was on to the big wide world of truly solid foods. I have already eaten a rainbow of colors of rice cereal, oatmeal, & fruit and veggie purees, so my next venture was into Baby Mum-Mums, or Rice Rusks, aka "crackers." I am now quite a fan. Granted, most of it ends up slobbered on by my teething gums and not ingested, but fun nonetheless...
The first tentative "bite."
I am liking this (especially how Grandma Kathy is holding it FOR me...)
Okay---she is not doing it right, further in the mouth is better...
Got it.
[ed. note: Gross, sorry viewers!]
Pondering how I have never had such delicacies before...Mom's homemade pea mush doesn't hold a candle to Rice Rusks.
While I am appearing to eat this like a big boy, it is nice doing so in the comforting lap of my amazing Grandma Kathy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment