Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Missing another dinner party??

Mom had an impromptu dinner party again while I was sleeping. However, I did get to hang out with the guests before I went to bed. Mom and Dad's friends, Russell and Elizabeth came over. Russell had promised he would meet me before my college graduation, so at least I know some adults can keep their promises. Uncle Jeff came over and I heard a rumor that my Aunt Cara made an appearance as well.
Dad, Uncle Jeff, and Russell
Russell even held me before said graduation--amazing!!
Doesn't he look so natural...
Pretty Miss Elizabeth is definitely the more comfortable place to hang out for cocktails and appetizers... Although I successfully blocked out the laughter coming from the dining room in my slumber that evening, I could tell all had a great time. Great to meet you, Mr. Russell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment