Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Drama

I decided to give everyone a scare this weekend because the croup I suddenly developed just didn't get better. Luckily, we acted fast and all is well. Now, however, I think juice and/or pedialyte should be included in all my bottles...
Late on Saturday night (or early Sunday morning) after we got back from the ER where I got awesome stuff to make my wind pipe not so swollen!!
Trying to show I feel better, but still with the sad, sick eyes...
Recovering on Sunday evening in my cute football outfit (thanks, Aunt Elizabeth!!)

2 comments:

  1. Poor, lil guy! My mom was telling me about this! So glad you caught it early. I hear you are coming in town this week! I hope to see you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures break my heart. Poor, sweet Max! Glad he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete