Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Fun--Happy Birthday Great Uncle Jim!!

On Saturday afternoon we headed over to Great Uncle Jim and Aunt Myrna's to celebrate Uncle Jim's 77th birthday. This was earlier the same day that I got so sick, and you would never know from the looks of me!
Me and Dad doing our best impression...of each other!
Sweet, sweet Elle giving a kiss to her Mim
Very excited to meet the biggest dog I have ever seen, Jake.
Aunt Katie, Cousin Elle, and big, sweet Jake.
Beautiful Elle and her beautiful mom, Aunt Katie.
Swinging is my new favorite past time...
Elle's first swing...documented!!
Elle gnawing on celery in the able lap of her Great Aunt Anick
Great Uncle Jim, Dad and me (with my new goofy squinty-eyed smile).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE JIM!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. He is getting so big! Adorable baby max... or should I say Adorable Mr. Max!

    ReplyDelete